SINTEF technical approval for Unihouse panels and modules. The approval covers all technical solutions used in components of structures constructed by Unihouse S.A. in Norway. SINTEF verifies them in terms of compliance with technical regulations, building physics, acoustics and fire protection. It also verifies the materials used with regard to their properties and potential impact on human health (e.g. formaldehyde emission levels are checked; products with excessive formaldehyde content cannot be used).
- European Technical Assessment, ETA – allows using the CE mark on Unihouse S.A. products, including individual module panels. The RISE Institute, which issues this assessment, checks all solutions in terms their of design, structural physics and compliance with fire resistance requirements.
- A Certificate of Conformity of Unihouse S.A. products with German standards, issued by Bundes-Gütegemeinschaft Montagebau und Fertighäuser e.V. and a RAL certificate attesting to the high quality of these products.
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certificate
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Certificate
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Certificate
- Factory Production Control Certificate