- Corporate Collective Labour Agreement in Unibep S.A,
- Work regulations in all other Group companies,
- Remuneration regulations in all other Group companies,
- Regulations of the Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Procedure for preventive medical examinations,
- Procedure for the rules on the allocation, use and settlement of costs of company cars,
- Procedure for the rules on the allocation of personal protective equipment, work clothing and footwear and personal hygiene products.
In order for the company to achieve its business goals efficiently, it should employ personnel in sufficient numbers and with the right professional qualifications to suit its needs and the tasks assigned. Such employment policy minimises the risk of any negative consequences from external regulatory bodies.
The number of employees as of 2021 was 1,616, including 402 women and 1,214 men. Employees are a key resource for us, enabling us to shape and develop our organisation. We are committed to creating a friendly workplace in collaboration together with our teams of dedicated employees.
A very important aspect in the creation of employment policy is the development of standards which make it possible to retain employees with the desired competences, knowledge and experience in the organisation over the long term. The departure of each employee from the company results in additional financial expenses related to the recruitment and investment in the professional preparation of new staff and the introduction of organisational changes due to staff gaps arising from unplanned departures.
Our Group constantly develops in terms of its production profile. Our personnel policy is aimed at ensuring staff with high competences, appropriate to the activity we engage in. The specific nature of the Group’s business requires experienced staff possessing expertise. We conduct many recruitment processes, including for the purpose of attracting employees with unique, new competences from the market. We also invest in the process of professional development of our current employees, designing individualised training cycles or individual training for them.